Stereo Mini Jack Cable 3.5mm to Neutrik NP3X 1/4″ StereoTRS connector. Suitable for use connecting device to mixer, headphone adapter cable.
Sommer Goblin 100% Shielded Cable
Otherwise the technical and electrical construction is similar to the SC-SOURCE cable.
With its the small diameter it fits virtually all current TT-phone and B-gauge connectors and can also be used for Y-adapter cables. Due to its carefully designed shielding the cable offers the extra benefit of an amazing tread resistance and tensile strength. The white version is recommended for the unobtrusive installation in churches.
- Ideal for patch cables owing to its small outside diameter of 4.6 mm
- Very good tensile strength due to the dual shielding construction and special
- Linear sound transmission due to the special-designed conductor pairs and the
copper litz wire stranding
- 100 % shielding due to a metallised fleece plus additional
helical copper mesh screen
- Professional studio patch connection
- High-quality mini microphone cable
- High-class phono and RCA connections
- Long-distance MIDI cabling
- Interior rack wiring and connection of audio components and effects devices