Neutrik 2 Pole NL2FX & NP2X
Pro Speaker Cable
Powers up to 300 Watts from small power amps, 100 volt systems, powered mixers, vocal and instrumental amplifiers can with cable cross-sections of 1.5 mm² safely transported.
- PA systems power amplifier output to passive speaker
- Active/powered mixer output to passive speaker
- Active speaker’s Speakon output to passive speaker extension input
- Bass/guitar amplifier head output to speaker cabinet
- Speaker link cable
This cable is made by Cable For Musicians Ireland in Donegal by professional wire technicians with many years experience. We use only the highest quality components in our custom cables, ensuring that our leads are robust and can be trusted on stage or in the studio. Sommer Cable and Neutrik/Hicon are recognised throughout the music industry as leading cabling and connection solutions. Our cables and connectors are sourced from genuine brand distributors, which means that our customers benefit from the high specifications of genuine engineering in manufacture.
- Tip Jack (Hot) – Speakon +1
- Sleeve Jack (Screen) – Speakon -1
PLEASE MEASURE UP CAREFULLY.
Cables less than 1m will be built the exact length specified in the order (Cable + Connector)
Cables greater than 1m are cut length of cable as specified in the order. connector pins and casings can add up to 100mm to the overall length. This is normally no concern at longer cable lengths, but please specify in your order if you need exact length in this case.
All of our cables are made after the point of order so we can accommodate requests you make during the order process. The default custom lengths available are 0.25m to 30m. Longer lengths available on request.
- Very flexible and robust
- Conductor area 1.50 mm²
- Composition of conductor 84 x 0.15 mm
- Cu blank
- Isolation PVC
- Composition of cores: 2 stranded wires
- Overall sheath: PVC
- Overall diameter 7.0 ± 0.2 mm
- Conductor resistance 13 Ohm/km
- Weight approx. 71 g/m
- Colour: Black (Similar to picture)