Collectors of vintage guitar technology. For these old timer freaks there is now also the right cable on offer. The SC-Classique looks at least visually old, but features a new and fresh technology. The core is an inner wire with a cross-section of 0,50 mm² that consists of 28 fine Cu single litz wires to ensure an untroubled musical pleasure even with lengths above 20 m (65.6 ft.), which is often regarded as a problematic length among musicians obsessed with detail. The cable is rounded off by a thick insulation of a foamed and lacquered PE plus a tight, tin-plated Cu braid. A conspicuous feature is, of course, the extra textile fabric which gives the SC-Classique the necessary vintage flair. And it also sounds like a cable from the 1960s: the SC-Classique impresses with a lot of warmth, fat sound and crystal clear highs.
- Warm and fat “sixties” sound
- Robust vintage style textile jacket
- Very low capacitance and dual shielding (Cu mesh screen + semiconductor)
- Easy to reel
- Connected With Neutrik NP2X-B & NP2X AU Silent
- High-end guitar and instrument cable with vintage sound and styling
- Unbalanced cable for stage and studio
There are no reviews yet.