Microphone or patch cable Neutrik NC3FXX-NP3RX
One thick coat…
Protects the inner structure against mechanical strain such as pulling, tearing and knotting. This is why we gave STAGE 22 a thick outer jacket of 6,40 mm. But also the electrical values and the technical construction are very presentable: the STAGE 22 has a low capacitance and high bending cycles, provided by the super thin, tightly stranded single litz wires. The shielding of bare Cu wires has an optical coverage of 99 % (instead of the other wise usual 85 %). The STAGE 22 is therefore the ideal cable for stage, home recordists, renters and ELA technicians. The STAGE 22 is a very inexpensive cable, but you won’t have to accept any trade-offs.
- High transmission quality due to the use of fine stranding
- Very rugged owing to the thick, soft PVC jacket
- Good shielding due to dense helical copper mesh screen
- High flexibility makes it easy to reel
- Affordable price
- Stage application
- Home recording
Stage 22 Highflex
– High transmission quality due to the usw of fine stranding
– Very rugged owing to the thick, soft PVC jacket
– Good shielding due to dense helical copper mesh screen
– High flexibility makes it easy to reel
– Affordable price
– Stage application
– Home recording
– Properties: Analog
– Properties: OFC oxygen free copper
– Application area: Installation
– Application area: Mobile outdoor / indoor
– Application area: Stage / live
– Application: Microphone Cable
– Colour: black
– Colour detailed: black
– Signal transmission: symmetrical
– Jacket material: PVC
– Jacket Ø: 6,4 mm
– Number of Channels (audio): 1
– Inner conductor (audio): 2
– Inner conductor (audio): 0,22 mm²
– Inner conductor Ø (audio): 0,53 mm
– AWG (audio): 24
– Shielding: Copper spiral shielding with 0.10 mm indiv. strands
– Shielding factor: 99 %
– Copper strands (audio): 28
– Copper strand Ø (audio): 0,10 mm
– Weight per 1 m: 44 g
– UV-resistant: yes
– Fire load per m: 0,22 kWh
– Style variant: round
– Packing: 500 m spool
– Packing: 100 m spool
– Temperature min.: -20 °C
– Temperature max.: 70 °C
– Width: 6,4 mm
– Height: 6,4 mm
– Capac. cond./cond. per 1 m (audio): 68 pF
– Capac. cond./shield. per 1 m (audio): 130 pF
– Impedance: 100 Ω
– Insulation resist. per 1 km: 1 GΩ
– Insulation resist. per 1 km (audio): 1 GΩ
– Conductor resistance per 1 km: 87 Ω
– Shield. resistance per 1 km: 30 Ω
– BPVo-Euroclass: Fca
All in the balance.
We stock a range of balanced, mic, stereo cable at Cable For Musicians, four of which we use as our standard for mic and balanced requirements. These are the Sommer SC-Stage 22, SC-Club MKII, SC-Source, and SC-Primus. Each of these microphone cables has been designed with the nuance of different playing environments in mind.
The Stage 22 mic cable is a highly flexible cable that we use as a standard microphone or balanced connection for our patch cables. We have used it for years as a gigging cable and its thick outer jacket ensures that it can take the rigours of stage work.
The Club MKII mic/balanced cable is constructed to have outstanding transmission qualities. It is a highly flexible mic cable suited to stage and studio however it is categorised FRNC making it suitable for stage venue installation.
The Source mic cable is a studio grade mic cable with 100% shielding. It is highly regarded by studio professionals and is built to work as a microphone cable that can live easily in busy EM environments. Cables with similar qualities to the source are on the market at more than double the sale price at Cable For Musicians.
The Primus microphone cable contains 2 x 500mm(2) cores and was designed as a cable that can hold signal integrity over long runs of cable. It has 100% shielding and while flexible, it has an outer jacket that can live with extremely rough environments. It will happily work on stage, in the studio, or in outside broadcast environments.
There are no reviews yet.