Professional audio cable custom built using the world renowned Klotz AC106 instrument cable, connected with world class Neutrik connectors NP2X-B & NP2RX AU Silent.
Common name variants:
- Guitar Cable
- Patch Cable
- Instrument Cable
- Jack to Jack Cable Unbalanced
Klotz Guitar cable custom made to order at Cable For Musicians Ireland. Custom lengths and connectors available. Neutrik NP2X-B & NP2RX AU Silent connectors. Anti-static angled connector from Neutrik.
This cable is made by Cable For Musicians Ireland in Donegal by professional wire technicians with many years experience. We use only the highest quality components in our custom cables, ensuring that our leads are robust and can be trusted on stage or in the studio. Klotz and Neutrik are recognised throughout the music industry as leading cabling and connection solutions. Our cables and connectors are sourced from genuine brand distributors, which means that our customers benefit from the high specifications of genuine engineering in manufacture.
- Tip Jack (Hot) – Tip Jack (Hot)
- Sleeve Jack (Screen) – Sleeve Jack (Screen)
For use with unbalanced interconnects only.
PLEASE MEASURE UP CAREFULLY TO AVOID ERRORS
Cables less than 1m will be built the exact length specified in the order (Cable + Connector)
Cables greater than 1m are cut length of cable as specified in the order. connector pins and casings can add up to 100mm to the overall length. This is normally no concern at longer cable lengths, but please specify in your order if you need exact length in this case.
All of our cables are made after the point of order so we can accommodate requests you make during the order process. The default custom lengths available are 0.25m to 30m. Longer lengths available on request.
Example applications & specs:
- Guitar to guitar amp
- Keyboard to keyboard amp
- Unbalanced interconnect with jack input and outputs
- Mixer aux out to active monitor speaker
- Mixer main out to powered speakers unbalanced
- Hot swapping of guitar & bass
- Double shielding
- Conductive plastic layer
- Conductor resistance: < 85 Ω/km
- Capacitance cond. / shield: 95 pF/m
- Cond. construction: stranded bare copper, 7 x 0.20 mm
- Cond. cross section: 0.22 mm2
- Insulation polypropylene (PP) foam:
- 1. shield conductive plastic layer
- 2. shield bare copper spiral shield
- Outer jacket: PVC, matt
- Overall diameter: 6.5 mm