3m guitar cable with a Hicon hotswap plug at one end. The plug allows musicians to plug and unplug ffrom the guitar while still connected to a live amp or mixer. An automatic depression switch on the “Noise Free” plug means the connection does not become live until fully plugged in, meaning zero noise/crackle/popping through the speakers. Removes another little bit of hastle from your work :).
- Guitar to guitar amplifier
The Tricone® MKII is a cable for guitar and keyboard has extremely good handling properties. It is is flexible and remembers it’s coil shape well and plays its part in making the load out quicker and a little more stress free. The construct of the cable, 0.2mm cross section and 0.1mm single litz wiring, provides a robustness that means the cable can take the every day rough and tumble of gigging. The inner insulation is foam injected which helps to keep the handling good, but also plays a part in keeping the Capacitance to 85pF/m. Subsequently the cable transmits the signal without loss of the higher frequencies which otherwise would degrade the tone of the output signal. The inner insulation is wrapped in highly conductive carbonised plastic which removes the possibility of crackling and pops due to cable movement (occurs frequently in lower grade cable). Insulation against electromagnetic interference is 100%.
- Very robust due to the large wire cross-section and fine Cu single litz wires
- Good electrical values due to the Skin PE insulation
- 100% protection by dual shielding (helical copper mesh screen + conductive carbon screen)
- High number of bending cycles
- Dependable cable for live applications (guitar and keyboard)
There are no reviews yet.