Will take pleasure in this cable. The Tricone® MKII is a flexible cable for guitar and keyboard and equally interesting for the gigging musician, studio keyboarder and home recordist. Due to its decent wire cross-section of 0,22 mm² and the fine, tin-plated single litz wires of 0,10 mm it’s immune to cable breakage and convinces by high bending cycles. It’s very robust, easy to drum and also surprisingly inexpensive. When assembling, make sure to remove the conductive shield (black PVC tube) on the insulation so that it makes no contact with the inner conductor.Tricone® MKII is a protected and registered trademark of Sommer cable GmbH.
- Very robust due to the large wire cross-section and fine Cu single litz wires
- Good electrical values due to the Skin PE insulation
- 100 % protection by dual shielding (helical copper mesh screen + conductive carbon screen)
- High number of bending cycles
- Dependable cable for live applications (guitar and keyboard)
- Economy-priced Line-in or Patchcable for the Homerecorder
Amphenol Phono Connectors ACPR Black.
There are no reviews yet.