8 Channel multicore on 25 Pin Dsub connectors. Flexible, noiseless and rugged, the cables are built using our Penn Elcom Tour quality Multicore cable. This cable is the perfect choice for touring & studio applications. It offers superb performance and reliability for both analogue and digital signals.
5 year warranty free fix including postage each way, after that a lifetime free fix (where fixing is possible of course) customer pays in/out shipping.
Multicore: Penn Elcom
– Conductor: Stranded copper wire 18×0.10mm=0.14mm AWG 26 bare
– Insulation: Foam-Skin PE (02YS)
– Twisting: 2 cores to a pair (8 pairs)
– Pair shield: Alu/PVC foil metal inside
– Drain wire : Stranded copper tin plated 7 x 0.16mm= 0.14mm2 AWG 26
– Sheath: PVC
– Jacket : Soft PVC
– Colour : Black
– Diameter: 13.00 mm + – 0.40mm
– Conductor resistance: max 138Ohm/km at 20 degrees centigrade
– Insulation resistance: min 100MOhm x km at 20 degrees centigrade
– Capacitance : C/C approx 40pF/m @ 1kHz
– Impedence: approx 105 ohm @ 1Mhz
– Operating voltage: max 50-75 V AC/DC
– Temperature range: -20 to + 70 Centigrade
– Weight: 0.184kg/m / 0.4057Lb/m
There are no reviews yet.