Microphone Cable Neutrik TRS NP3X – NC3FXX
Neutrik Female XLR to 1/4″ 6.35mm TRS Jack Lead. Professional audio cable custom built using the world renowned Klotz balanced microphone cable, connected with world class Neutrik connectors..
Common name variants:
- Female XLR to TRS Jack
- Female XLR to Stereo Jack
- Female XLR to 3 pole Jack
- Balanced Jack to Female XLR
This cable is made by Cable For Musicians Ireland in Donegal by professional wire technicians with many years experience. We use only the highest quality components in our custom cables, ensuring that our leads are robust and can be trusted on stage or in the studio. Klotz and Neutrik are recognised throughout the music industry as leading cabling and connection solutions. Our cables and connectors are sourced from genuine brand distributors, which means that our customers benefit from the high specifications of genuine engineering in manufacture.
Standard wiring: For alternative/custom wiring please contact Cable For Musicians Ireland
- Pin 2 XLR – Tip Jack (Hot)
- Pin 3 XLR – Ring Jack (Cold)
- Pin 1 XLR – Sleeve Jack (Screen)
It is your audio equipment which determines if a balanced lead is required. Please contact if you are unsure.
PLEASE MEASURE UP CAREFULLY TO AVOID ERRORS
Cables less than 1m will be built the exact length specified in the order (Cable + Connector)
Cables greater than 1m are cut length of cable as specified in the order. connector pins and casings can add up to 100mm to the overall length. This is normally no concern at longer cable lengths, but please specify in your order if you need exact length in this case.
All of our cables are made after the point of order so we can accommodate requests you make during the order process. The default custom lengths available are 0.25m to 30m. Longer lengths available on request.
- Mixer XLR out to amplifier TRS jack socket inputs
- Cable linking amplifier to amplifier
- Balanced microphone to balanced mic input socket
- Patching effect units, EQ output devices.
- All appropriate balanced mic/line level uses
- Mixer output to active speaker input
- Ultra-low capacitance (60 pF/m)
- Extremely good handling
- Conductor: stranded bare copper, 28 x 0.10 mm
- Cross Section: 0.22 mm2
- Insulation: PE
- Core Arrangement: 2 cores + cotton tracers, twisted
- Shielding: bare copper spiral shield
- Outer Jacket: PVC, matt
- Overall Diameter: 6.15mm
- Min Radius: 30mm
- Working Temperature: -20C / +70C
- Conductor Resistance: 85 ohm/km
- Cond/Cond. 60 pF/m
- Cond/Shield 110 pF/m
- Insulation Resistance: > 100 Mohm x km
- Neutrik Connectors
There are no reviews yet.