Neutrik NP2RX AU Silent Connector Guitar Cable
The leading silent connector in the world. Cut off switch in the sleeve allows musicians to plug and unplug from live system avoiding crackle. The crackle that arises when normal jacks are unplugged can potentially lead to damaged speaker cones. It is in all cases extremely irritating. The plug is engineered to Neutriks world class standards. It is rugged and serves its purpose extremely well.
The partner jack is the Neutrik NP2X as standard. Also available NP2X-BAG, NP2X-B
Sommer Tricone MKII
The Tricone® MKII is a cable for guitar and keyboard has extremely good handling properties. It is is flexible and remembers it’s coil shape well and plays its part in making the load out quicker and a little more stress free. The construct of the cable, 0.2mm cross section and 0.1mm single litz wiring, provides a robustness that means the cable can take the every day rough and tumble of gigging. The inner insulation is foam injected which helps to keep the handling good, but also plays a part in keeping the Capacitance to 85pF/m. Subsequently the cable transmits the signal without loss of the higher frequencies which otherwise would degrade the tone of the output signal. The inner insulation is wrapped in highly conductive carbonised plastic which removes the possibility of crackling and pops due to cable movement (occurs frequently in lower grade cable). Insulation against electromagnetic interference is 100%.
- Very robust due to the large wire cross-section and fine Cu single litz wires
- Good electrical values due to the Skin PE insulation
- 100 % protection by dual shielding (helical copper mesh screen + conductive carbon screen)
- High number of bending cycles
- Dependable cable for live applications (guitar and keyboard)
- Economy-priced Line-in or Patch cable for the Home recorder