Neutrik NP2RX AU Silent Connector Guitar Cable
The leading silent connector in the world. Cut off switch in the sleeve allows musicians to plug and unplug from live system avoiding crackle. The crackle that arises when normal jacks are unplugged can potentially lead to damaged speaker cones. It is in all cases extremely irritating. The plug is engineered to Neutriks world class standards. It is rugged and serves its purpose extremely well.
The partner jack is the Neutrik NP2X as standard. Also available NP2X-BAG, NP2X-B
Like a lasso…
By the guitarists tossing the cables around. That’s why this of all cables must be particularly tread resistant and have an elaborate construction. At first musicians tend to spend big money until they finally have to realize exasperatedly that the newly purchased low-cost cable may at best be used as an average short-wave receiver or even brings the overall sound image of the high-priced instrument to crumble. We have refrained from cheapo products and offer a top-quality cable at a fair price. The SC-Spirit has a thick insulation between wire and screen. This improves the capacitive values and ensures a loss-free reproduction of the highs even with longer cables. To avoid crackling and hum interferences, we use a special conductive carbon screen and a braided Cu shield. Please make sure when soldering that the carbon screen does not make any contact with the inner conductor. Your audience will be amazed at the sound of this cable!
- Incredibly punchy and clear sound with bass, guitar and keyboard due to our
special litz stranding and a wire cross-section of 0,50 mm²
- Dual shielding by a combination of a copper mesh screen plus conductive
- Low-loss transmission due to low capacitance
- Very flexible and easy to reel because of its fine single litz design
- Extremely durable and sturdy due to a special high-quality PVC jacket compound
- Strain relief and good sleeve support due to thick PVC jacket
- High-quality guitar cable for studio and stage
- Unbalanced cable for keyboards, samplers, mixing desks etc.
- Connection lead for CD/DVD player/recorder