Professional audio cable custom built using the world renowned Sommer Cable instrument cable, connected with world class Neutrik connectors NP2X.
Common name variants:
- Guitar Cable
- Patch Cable
- Instrument Cable
- Keyboard Lead
- TS Screened Cable
- Mono 1/4″ Jack Lead
- 2 pole 1/4 Jack Cable
- Straight Jack Plug Guitar Cable
- Unbalanced 1/4″ Jack Plug Lead
- 6.35mm Jack Cable
- Jack to Jack Cable Unbalanced
This cable is made by Cable For Musicians Ireland in Donegal by professional wire technicians with many years experience. We use only the highest quality components in our custom cables, ensuring that our leads are robust and can be trusted on stage or in the studio. Sommer Cable and Neutrik are recognised throughout the music industry as leading cabling and connection solutions. Our cables and connectors are sourced from genuine brand distributors, which means that our customers benefit from the high specifications of genuine engineering in manufacture.
- Tip Jack (Hot) – Tip Jack (Hot)
- Sleeve Jack (Screen) – Sleeve Jack (Screen)
For use with unbalanced interconnects only.
PLEASE MEASURE UP CAREFULLY TO AVOID ERRORS
Cables less than 1m will be built the exact length specified in the order (Cable + Connector)
Cables greater than 1m are cut length of cable as specified in the order. connector pins and casings can add up to 100mm to the overall length. This is normally no concern at longer cable lengths, but please specify in your order if you need exact length in this case.
All of our cables are made after the point of order so we can accommodate requests you make during the order process. The default custom lengths available are 0.25m to 30m. Longer lengths available on request.
- Guitar to guitar amp
- Keyboard to keyboard amp
- Unbalanced interconnect with jack input and outputs
- Mixer aux out to active monitor speaker
- Mixer main out to powered speakers unbalanced
Sommer Tricone MKII:
The Tricone® MKII is a cable for guitar and keyboard has extremely good handling properties. It is is flexible and remembers it’s coil shape well and plays its part in making the load out quicker and a little more stress free. The construct of the cable, 0.2mm cross section and 0.1mm single litz wiring, provides a robustness that means the cable can take the every day rough and tumble of gigging. The inner insulation is foam injected which helps to keep the handling good, but also plays a part in keeping the Capacitance to 85pF/m. Subsequently the cable transmits the signal without loss of the higher frequencies which otherwise would degrade the tone of the output signal. The inner insulation is wrapped in highly conductive carbonised plastic which removes the possibility of crackling and pops due to cable movement (occurs frequently in lower grade cable). Insulation against electromagnetic interference is 100%.
- Very robust due to the large wire cross-section and fine Cu single litz wires
- Good electrical values due to the Skin PE insulation
- 100% protection by dual shielding (helical copper mesh screen + conductive carbon screen)
- High number of bending cycles
- Dependable cable for live applications (guitar and keyboard)
- Economy-priced Line-in or Patch cable for the Home recorder